Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


I can't believe Josh was willing to take this picture, he didn't put up a fight or anything. Josh is such an amazing dad, I love seeing the two of them together. By the way, this is Wes's latest way he likes to sit and sleep. how funny, he is such a relaxed dude.
For Father's Day I helped Wes make two things for Josh, this picture is the first. He finger painted it and I framed it.
We also made this shirt, yes it was almost impossible to get Wes to lay his hand flat and by the end me, wes and the kitchen were all covered in paint. I think it was worth it though.
WES UPDATE: So while we were in Virginia Wes started sitting up and now he is really good at it. He also got his first tooth and then exactly 10 days later he got his second tooth. Now it hurts like crap when he sucks on our fingers. The first one is almost completely through and the second is about half way. He is also really close to actually crawling, he is really good at the army crawl though and way fast too. I can't believe he is 6 months old, i think i say it every month but, wow time goes so fast.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love his CHILL pose! I love the gifts! that's a good idea to do it on a Nike shirt. creative

    ReplyDelete