Monday, January 25, 2010

long time no blog

I honestly think this is the longest I have ever gone without updating our blog. Unfortunately we really haven't done anything all that exciting. These pictures are from New Years Day we went sledding with some friends and had a blast. I have way better video than pictures of our day, but I don't know how to download videos onto my blog yet. This past weekend we went to St. George and of course had the best time but I don't have any pictures from that. Wes is getting so big I can't believe how much he understands now. I can tell him it's time to brush his teeth and he goes and gets his tooth brush. He understands a lot more but that is the cutest. He knows where his nose is and he knows what a snake says. I swear he learns something new everyday, it is so fun seeing him grow up.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment