Thursday, September 23, 2010

I really didn't get very many pictures at the circus. In all honesty I think I had more fun than Wes and Josh.

We got there early so we got to go down on the floor and see the clowns and they even brought an elephant out. Of course Wes' favorite part was climbing on this thing and jumping around on it.
He didn't last very long before he started asking to go "bye bye" so I gave him a tootsie pop and he lasted through the whole first half and actually seemed entertained. We left about half way through the second half. So annoying.
Let me just ask you, does this hat look like it's worth $10? Well what if I told you it came with a bag of cotton candy. Yep that is how much we paid for a bag of cotton candy, that Wes absolutely hated. Whatever it was fun and we were caught up in the moment.
So to sum up our night, we probably wont be taking Wes back to the circus for a couple of years, but I am glad we went seeing his face when the elephants and mini horses came out made it all worth it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. so fun. I'm glad you went. I remember going to the circus when I was little and loving it. I'm sure Wes had a great time

    ReplyDelete