Wednesday, June 20, 2012

explaining the next post

I honestly don't know what the crap is going on with blogger or my computer. I hate just posting pictures with no text but for some reason every time I click on publish it publishes all the pictures with no writing.

So these pictures start with the open house at Michele and Dan's a couple days before the wedding. I made some really delicious appetizers.

Next are a couple pictures from the rehersal dinner

Then getting ready in the bridal suite. I didn't take but a couple pictures at the reception because it was too fun and I was just too busy dancing. Natalie was a dream the whole night and our neighborhood friends from Virginia just passed her around the whole night. No one wanted to give her up, so Josh and I didn't have to tend to her at all. I hope everyone got their baby fix. Wes on the other hand was not near as good as his sister. Most of you already know what a treat he was. Good thing he looked so cute in his tux because me (or my sister) just might have killed him.

The wedding was such a blast and we are so happy to have Dan in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment