Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Day


Well our fantastic trip had to end eventually I guess. The last day at the beach may have been one of the funnest. I wish I had pictures of us all doing cartwheels and handstands in the surf. And when I say everyone I mean even pregnant Rindy and Wes of course.
That night we went out to dinner while Jesse and Rindy watched the kids then when we got home they went out. Yeah there was a lot of sillyness going on while we watched them.

Josh and Jesse stealing avacados out of the neighbors tree.

Wes and Mia saying goodbye. Wes seriously loves her and still asks to go back and see her.

I have to say we were dreading the long car trips, but Wes was perfect. I was really worried about the potty situation since he has only been potty trained for a few months but that was great too, no accidents and he really didn't have to stop to go that much.

Hopefully we will be able to go on another vacation with the DeLlamas family someday, we had such a great time and love spending time with them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh seeing all these pictures makes me super excited for our trip! YAY! And you look great in a bikini so I don't wanna hear it :)

    ReplyDelete