Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!!


As everyone knows by now we did not get to go to Virginia for Christmas, but we did have a great time being together and it was fun having new traditions with our little family.
Christmas Eve I made homemade pasta (we always have italian food at my mom and dad's), salad and really yummy garlic cheese bread. I think Wes' favorite part was drinking Martinelli's out of a fancy wine glass. I colored the pasta green so it was more Christmassy and once you got past the color it was super YUMMY!
My boys

Please ignore what I am wearing, it was so freaking hot in our house after I was done cooking.

After dinner we went to the Riverwoods to look at the lights

Wes danced to the Christmas music playing, then we went home to leave cookies and milk out for Santa and read The Night Before Christmas.

Wes woke up earlier than usual on Christmas morning and was excited to see if Santa came.

he really was excited even thought it doesn't look like it



He got tons of great gifts, but I think his favorite was either candy land or his new train tracks.

Christmas night we went to Josh's parents for dinner and more presents.

This is his Christmas outfit, I wish I would have gotten a better picture of it. He looked so handsome

This is his new trick, he can kick himself up against the wall to do a headstand so of course he wanted me to take pictures of it.

We hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and is looking forward to the new year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment