Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Visit with Nanny & 3rd Birthday

Since we sadly don't get to spend Christmas with my family this year (first time in 30 years :( my mom came out to visit last week. Everyone except for me got sick so we didn't get to do everything I wanted, but we still had fun and Wes loves spending time with Nanny.

We decorated a gingerbread house...well my mom did and Wes and I ate the candy.



We went to Trolley Square one night while Josh was at his work Christmas party, wow that mall is LAME. I haven't been there in years, but there honestly is nothing there. Santa wasn't even there, but at least his sleigh was.

This is what Wes wore to see Santa at the mall, since I don't have a scanner I can't show you the picture of him with Santa.

Wes had his 3rd birthday last week and it was such a huge success, he had a great time with all of his buddies!

The cupcakes I made, I'm pretty proud of them since I'm not a big baker.

All the kids made mini pizzas





Eating their creations



We also had a pinata, none of the kids could break it so we just pulled it apart.





We went to Thanksgiving Point to look at the lights one night and really it's kind of overpriced, but they had a bunch of other stuff to do and it was just so Christmassy and pretty there that I want to make this a yearly tradition. Maybe not the Saturday before Christmas though it was sooooo busy.



Our last Christmassy activity with Nanny was making cinnamon ornaments. I should have taken a picture of the finished product

This year I have been a baking fool. I was so proud of everything that I had to take a picture. The only thing not pictured is our cutout cookies Wes and I made a few weeks ago. We are having such a fun time with all the Christmas stuff this year, I can't believe it is almost over. But then again after Christmas I guess we have some other big stuff to look forward to

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment