Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School Day

I just can not believe that my baby is leaving me already. Ok, I know it's just preschool and it's only 2 days a week, but I feel like he was just my teeny baby boy. He was beyond excited which made me excited too. I made him a special breakfast of star shaped french toast and bananas and he got to drink his juice in a fancy cup. Then we took a ton of pictures and video of him getting ready to go. 



Outside his class, Mrs. Kelly is his teacher.


His cubby and basket


One of his little friends from the neighborhood is in his class, they get along so well and I think they will have fun together.


After school I of course asked what he did and he said they got fruit snacks and they sang the monkey and crocodile song. (5 little monkeys swinging from a tree). He didn't remember much else, but he did make a few cute things that I'm sure I'll save forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment