Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yes another trip to VA

Yes, we went back to Virginia again and of course had a blast just like always.





                                                   We saw my bestie and her cute kids again. This is Natalie and the mega twins. I didn't make up that name, their doctor did. haha

Having fun at the children's museum


My parents bought Wes 3 superhero costumes, yes I said 3. And if you know me you know I don't love superhero stuff


Maymont Park. I have been going here since I was teeny tiny. I used to roll down this same hill when I was about Wes' age. I know this isn't a great picture, but I needed one of him doing this.


Hello


Natty and Aunt Shael


This trip we got to see Rhonda and the kids twice. Wes and Carter had so much fun at Monkey Joe's. If we lived closer these kids would be best buds. Carter calls Wes his cousin in Utah, love him.


This is more at Maymont Park


Natty and Pap


The stepping stones. You can't go to Maymont and not take this picture


The grandkids


Well this trip wore these kiddos out. Thankfully we had a whole row to ourselves on the way home. I think everyone was very comfortable.


On another note I am starting an 8 week challenge this week and one of the goals is to write in a journal everyday. This can include blogging, so you may see a lot more posts from me in the next 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment