Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm back

Now that the boring month of January is over I may have more things to blog about. I took Wes to probably the worst circus ever. I was actually afraid for the performer's lives. Most of you have heard the stories. But basically ther was a lot of falling and things that went wrong. Wes loved it though, so I guess that's all that matters.

 
 .

We have a walker, she started totally walking on her own 2 weeks ago ( so at 11 1/2 months) she will be 1 on Wednesday. Stay tuned for birthday party pics
 


Pajama party


and I had to include this picture just to remember, Wes had his appointment at Primary Children's (he had a heart condition called pulmonary stenosis when he was born) thankfully everything is continuing to look great and now his appointments will be every 5 years. So happy that he will never have any restrictions.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment