Sunday, March 31, 2013

Major catch up-St. George

So, I if anyone even still looks at my blog you have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. We have done lots of fun things lately and I will have many new posts in the next week.

We went to St. George a few weeks ago, surprisingly we haven't been in almost a year. We always have the best time with the DeLlamas family down there. They truly are the best friends!
Lots and Lots of Mario Kart was played

We enjoyed the super warm weather

had big wrestling matches and dance parties

these little besties just chilled

We went on a very short hike
 
 
 

showing our booty

it was the weekend Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 came out. This pic was at our house but the kids watched it a few times in St. George and they all loved it! Even Wes, haha we even watched it on the drive home

Like I said I have lots more posts to do, so keep checking back :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment