Wednesday, April 3, 2013

visit with Nanny & St. Patty's

My mom came to visit and it happened to be the warmest week we have had so far this year. We were able to spend a lot of time outside. She took most of the pictures with her phone but here are a few that I took.

spent the day at the pond, then to lunch at Pizza Pie cafe
 

movie night, with sundaes

Yummmm

St. Patrick's Day, I love to make a big deal out of holiday. I don't know if the kids will ever remember this stuff, but I sure have fun doing it. The Lepruchan left foot prints all over the house with clues to where the treasure is.

the treasure
 

Breakfast, green pancakes with green sprinkles on green plates drinking juice out of a green cup.
 

Snuggle time with Nanny

Oh and Andes mint cupcakes for dessert
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment