Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chicago


Last weekend Wes and I went to Chicago to visit my cousin and her family. My mom and my aunt also flew in so we had a really fun weekend. Unfortunately I barely have any good pictures. We took pictures on 3 different cameras which was a big mistake. Anyway, we did tons of shopping, we went to Alex and Will's soccer games and Gindi (my cousin), Brian (her husband) and I went into the city one day. We also ate Chicago deep dish pizza. Yummy! I loved getting to see Alex and Will they are so sweet and they loved Wes (or Baby Weswy as Will called him).
We were skateboarding down their driveway
I hope this picture isn't inappropriate since Alex doesn't have any pants on. He was waiting for his matching shorts to come out of the dryer. I guess even 7 and 5 year olds love Baby Einstein.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: