Saturday, October 31, 2009

Visiting my Fam...again!


So, last week Wes and I went on ANOTHER trip. We went to visit my fam in Virginia. Ya know I was counting and he has been on 16 planes and he is only 10 and a half months old. ( I am counting the fact that sometimes we have layovers). It is actually getting better, he is such a trooper. Anyway all we really did was hang out. We went to the pumpkin patch one day and that was it. My parents had a great time playing with him and he had a really great time tormenting their cats. That was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He just screams in their faces and when they his or bat him away he cracks up laughing. (sorry no pics of that).
We tried his snow suit on him even though it was 76 degrees out. I think he likes it!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment