Thursday, December 3, 2009

I haven't blogged in a while and that is because our computer is a piece of crap. We have done tons of fun stuff lately and we have tons more to come. As an early birthday present to me (my b-day was Dec. 1) Josh got us tickets to see The Trans Siberian Orchestra! It was so awesome these are a couple pictures obviously they don't do it justice. The show had tons of lasers, lights and fire.


Of course I went to see New Moon the night it opened. I loved it so much I actually saw it again 3 days later. These are my friends I went to see it with. Ailee, Steph and Christy are in the back, and me and Marie in the front. The theater we went to had tons of giveaways and prizes. Everyone one something except me. I was bugged but the movie made up for it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment