Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wes loves my mom's cat Emma (aka doodle) and we decided that she loves him too. He annoys the crap out of her, screams in her face, grabs her tail and yet she keeps coming back for more. He did get bit about 4 times but that didn't stop him.

On our last day we went to Maymont Park for Wes to pet the animals and just play outside since once again it was so nice out. For those of you who don't know Maymont is a free park that has (or used to have) tons of animals. Now its just some goats, deer and a couple black bears. I have been going there since I was 3 or 4 and it was so fun to get to take my own son there.

My dad made this "house" for Wes out of his Lazy Boy chair box. It was so awesome and Wes loved it and played with it the whole week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment