Monday, March 21, 2011

More Virginia

On our last day in Virginia we went to the Children's Museum

and we met my friend Jess and her daughter Brinly there. I haven't seen Jess in years, we actually met in Utah probably about 10 years ago and we were both from VA and now that is where she lives. It was so fun to catch up with her and meet her adorable little girl.
OH MY GOSH! Some little brat bit Wes at the museum. Wes was playing with blocks building towers and this kid came over, knocked down his tower, then tried to take blocks out of Wes's hands. Wes said "no mine" so the kid just chomped down on him. I can honestly say I have never been more pissed off in my life. I jerked the kid off of Wes then I went and found his mom.
Yeah this is Wes in a tutu. He loves guitars and when he saw this in the dress up room he had to wear it, he didn't care that it was a tutu. haha
Wes and his new little friend Brinly
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That bite mark looks like it's from a freaking dog! I'm betting I wouldn't have wanted to be that little biter's mom ha ha...

    ReplyDelete