Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April

This is my smiley girl at 2 months. She is still just the best baby anyone could ask for and we are so grateful to have her in our family.



We had a little photo shoot one day when we were bored, sadly this was the best picture I got of the 3 of us
 


Josh took this picture. I wish I could get him to take a picture with all of us.


We went to the tulip festival last week with our friends, as always it was absolutely beautiful and we had a great time even though Wes was just getting over pneumonia.
 
 


Sometimes I just like to take pictures of Natalie because she is so stinkin' cute. I wish I had a better camera and I was a better photographer so all of my pictures didn't look the same.


Love her cheeks!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OH gosh she is so cute! And I love all her bows. Where in the world did you get that head wrap?? Im obsessed!

    ReplyDelete