Friday, August 17, 2012

Off to VA...again

We are leaving in a couple hours to go to Virginia again so I thought I would do one more blog post before I overload everyone with more pictures from a trip back east.

A couple weeks ago Josh's mom made us go on a hike with them. It was pretty horrible, Wes whinned and wanted to be held the whole time. It was about 200 degrees out and I had to stand up to nurse the baby. So here are a couple pictures from that stupid day. The scenery was beautiful though


 

Look at Wes' muscles, his ribs sticking out really show how strong he is.

 



I made a sweet fort for some of the neighborhood kids one day. I hung sheets all around my bed and let them play in it. Please ignore what Wes is doing on the right picture :)

 


Natalie had her 6th month doctors appointment today. She weighs 13lb and is 24 3/4 inches long. She loves food though and I think will be crawling in the next month. We'll see... 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment