Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Lights and a Date

On Friday night we went as a family (even though Josh isn't in any pics) to Riverwoods for the lighting of their lights. It is one of the most beautiful places to look at lights, but I would not recommend going on the first night. There were about 35 million people there. We did get a waffle out of the deal though!!

 
 

see, Waffle Love, me and Wes' favorite

Then on Saturday Wes and I went on a date (please excuse how disgusting I look). First we saw Wreck It Ralph

Then got pizza at Pier 49

Then cookies at Smart Cookie. Yes we did a lot of eating, but who cares it was yummy. I also wanted to just keep hanging out with Wes. He's pretty funny

On a separate not, Natalie got a new coat. How freaking cute is this!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment