Monday, November 26, 2012

This and That

I've taken a bunch of random pictures over the last couple weeks so here is what we have been up to.
First of all we have started having family game night once a week. It is so fun (even though it's either Candyland or Chutes and Ladders) and we always have a yummy treat. Last week it was ice cream cookie sandwiches with homemade chocolate chip cookies. Yummm



One of our friends got a suite at the Jazz game and a bunch of us went. We even took the kids since it was a suite. Super fun time, we haven't been to a Jazz game in forever.
 

Poor Ailee got her head cut off. I love my friends!


An elf came to live with us, we named him Buddy. I know probably every other elf on the shelf out there is named Buddy but that is what Wes wanted. He has done some silly things and shown up in some silly places.

getting his shave on

drinking some hot chocolate


Thanksgiving this year was very uneventful. It was actually a pretty boring day, but that's ok I was thankful Josh was home to spend time with us the whole weekend.
we did go bowling on Thanksgiving before dinner. I actually didn't take any pictures of our dinner. Josh's parents came over to eat, the food was pretty yummy.

Natty bug was asleep while we all ate, so this is her eating by herself. Turkey and corn casserole were her favorites.


playing at Artic Circle

and getting our Christmas tree, Natalie was asleep until the chain saw woke her up...

she was not happy about that.


My little cuties!

and this has pretty much been my life since we put the tree up.  "no natty, no no. hey no no. Natalie NO. NO touching" etc etc etc.


And here is our tree. I absolutely love it, I love all the colors and all the different ornaments. I love getting out all my ornaments and remembering where I got them and the story behind them. It is such a meaningful thing for us.


Here are a couple more pictures that I thought were cute.
 

I hope everyone has a good week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Our elf is named buddy too. Hmmmm, I wonder how the kids came up with that one? It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete