Tuesday, October 2, 2012

8 week Challenge

I don't think I ever explained this challenge that I'm doing, so here you go. Some friends and I are doing this thing called 8 Weeks to a Better You, there are 10 things we have to do in a day

1. Get at least 8 hours of sleep
2. Eat at least 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of vegetables
3. No Sugar or White flour
4. No soda, fast food or junk food
5. drink at least 64 oz of water
6. No eating after 8 pm
7. Write in your journal everyday (blogging is ok too)
8. Complete at least 15 min of uplifting reading
9. Complete a random act of kindness
10. Exercise at least 45 min

You get 1 point for each thing, and you have 1 free day a week that you get all 10 points no matter what. Everyone puts in $10 and the winner gets 75% of that and anyone who averaged at least 60 points every week gets to split the remaining 25%.
So there it is, the 8 week challenge. We just finished the 4th week and I still have a perfect score, although it is getting harder and harder. I hope I can do it, especially with Halloween coming up. Somehow I need to get my motivation back that I had in the beginning. I'll keep you updated

No comments:

Post a Comment