Monday, October 22, 2012

Another pumpkin patch? yes please

Last Saturday we went to Harward's pumpkin patch in Springville. Yes we went to yet another pumpkin patch, I never get sick of doing fallish things. Finally Josh was able to come with us. The Kimbers also joined us for a fun mornig.


What?! Is that a picture of the elusive Josh, why yes it is!

Wes and Marshall making corn angels

snack time of homemade chocolate chip cookies

check this out, this was my shirt when I was a baby. I don't know if you can see, but it says Erin in the corner. Yep I loved smurfs.

Our newest family activity is going on bike rides. I love my new seat (thanks Mother-in-law) for Natty bug!

I raked up a pile of leaves today for Wes and Aaden to jump in and boy was it lame-o, first of all I don't have a rake so I had to use a broom. Then the pile was so small they looked ridiculous jumping in it. Needless to say they didn't last long.

somebody else loved it though!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment