Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hee Haw Farms

It has become a tradition of ours to go to Hee Haws every fall and every spring. This time it was Wes' field trip with school. His very first field trip ever. Kloe got to come too, which was fun.


picking his pumpkin

someone else was having a fun time

This is Wes' absolute favorite thing to do a the farm. He honestly could go down this slide 95 gazillion times and never get sick of it
 
 

All the fun wore her out

Wes and Klo going down together

Later on we went to Macey's and they were having a tailgate party with games and bounce houses (that were free) and .25cent cotton candy. I love free entertainment!

Josh and Wes carved his pumpkin he got from Hee Haw's. I know it wont last until Halloween, but he really wanted to carve it. However, when he realized you have to touch the guts he changed his mind and Josh did the rest. I absolutely hate carving pumpkins and I don't even like to be in the room (it makes me gag)
 

 I didn't get a picture of the finished product. It doesn't look anything like this, but Wes loves it anyway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment